CONNEXIS Sustainability Radar – Studies, Analyses and Reports
We provide compact and concise research studies and development analyses that are tailored to our clients’ strategic perspectives.
These studies enable CONNEXIS’ clients to establish a first opinion on the importance and impact potential of a certain ESG issue
- Within a defined timespan
- For a defined audience
- In a defined layout.
CONNEXIS reports can be delivered in different formats such as
- Written documents
- Management Briefings
- Web design versions for internal education or external target groups.
Recent examples of CONNEXIS reports include
- Management Briefings on new ISO sustainability standards (read more)
- Development in biodiversity performance indicators for corporate reporting
- Conference reports, e.g. UNEP FI Annual Meeting and Global Roundtable, Biodiversity COP10
- Evaluation of Materiality Analyses in GRI G4 reports of German, Swiss & Austrian banks