CONNEXIS Materiality Analysis
In their efforts to report on their CSR-ESG efforts and successes organizations are faced with a wide range of topics on which they could report. The key concept under the new G4 guidelines is the principle to focus on those activities that actually matter.
Principle of Materiality
The Principle of Materiality allows companies to focus on those aspects of their activity that
- Reflect the organization’s significant economic, environmental and social impacts; or
- Substantively influence the assessments and decisions of stakeholders
In order to identify those material aspects the GRI G4 require a
- Qualitative analysis and a
- Quantitative calculation or estimate and an
- Active stakeholder dialogue
CONNEXIS offers GRI G4 Reporting for medium sized companies at affordable cost
Based on the new materiality principle CONNEXIS now enables medium sized companies and banks to measure, report and communicate their ESG-CSR progress in accordance with the GRI G4 guidelines at affordable cost.
We achieve this reduction in complexity and cost through
- Efficient stakeholder dialogue process
- Critical screening and analysis of the results
- Clear focus on the truly material CSR-ESG effects