CONNEXIS' Own ESG & CSR
For an international advisory firm the relevant environmental footprint is mainly associated with
- Travel, i.e. climate protection and
- Direct resource efficiency at our offices
In the past our environmental footprint was reported and then compensated via CO2 offsets. Since 2016 we have changed our focus to support human development. Connexis therefore became a direct sponsor of an orphan child in Bhutan and committed to pay the boy’s school fees for the next ten years.
In addition, we support a small initiative in Madagascar which provides schooling and one meal per day to local street children.
We cover CSR aspects with our purchasing policy for office material and IT and when booking travel and accommodation. We focus on
- Carbon-free or low-carbon energy for offices
- Using eco-labelled printing paper
- Recycling of all office waste
- Toner and electrical/electronic equipment, stationary products and furniture are provided from labelled sources
- Requiring a convincing ESG performance, in particular for ITC material