CONNEXIS Responsible Supply Chain Management
More and more companies and organizations invest substantial amounts of time and resources in improving their own in-house CSR-ESG performance. Their supply chain however often remains a key weakness, making them vulnerable to third-party investigations and unforeseen events.
The EICC (Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition) investigates the source of raw materials from conflict regions for the capacitor metal Tantalum and other raw minerals essential for ITC products.
- CSR-ESG assessment of procurement and existing stocks
- Instant documentation
- Management systems
- Lasting procurement improvement services
CONNEXIS Responsbile Supply Chain Management System (RSCMS)
In 2010 CONNEXIS developed the first certifiable Responsible Supply Chain Management (RSCM) system for ITC supplying industries
- This RSCM system reports and documents the selection of suppliers and the application of the required standards at any time.
- The unique value of the system is not only a bullet proof supply chain regarding external requirements. It is also designed to fully comply with certifiable (ISO) quality-management systems.
- Protection of customer relations and reputation
- Optimized internal alignment of procurement with ESG topics
- Maximized external credibility and
- Additional business through market differentiation, e.g. the positive 3rd party evaluation and certification effects