CONNEXIS Sustainability Radar – Briefings, Workshops, Analyses & Reports
As an insider in the ESG world, CONNEXIS is deeply involved in international ESG developments. This position enables us to offer our profound insight to our customers in various formats.
Briefings, Presentations & Workshops
In management briefings & presentations, CONNEXIS customers receive an overview of specific ESG topics & developments (e.g. new ISO ESG Standards).
Our workshops go into more detail, identifying and developing specific benefits and opportunities as well as preparing customers for the implementation of the new standards.
For details and booking of briefings, presentations & workshops please contact us here.
NEW: Based on Franz Kencht's role as the Convenor of the ISO Working Group for ISO 14007, CONNEXIS offers special briefings & workshops on the new ISO ESG Standards (more details).
Research, Analyses, Studies & Reports
In addition to briefings, presentations and workshops we provide compact and concise research studies and development analyses that are tailored to our clients’ strategic perspectives.
These studies enable CONNEXIS’ clients to establish a first opinion on the importance and impact potential of a certain ESG issue
- Within a defined timespan
- For a defined audience
- In a defined layout.
CONNEXIS reports can be delivered in different formats such as
- Written documents
- Management Briefings
- Web design versions for internal education or external target groups.
Recent examples of CONNEXIS reports include
- Management Briefings on new ISO sustainability standards (read more)
- Development in biodiversity performance indicators for corporate reporting
- Conference reports, e.g. UNEP FI Annual Meeting and Global Roundtable, Biodiversity COP10
- Evaluation of Materiality Analyses in GRI G4 reports of German, Swiss & Austrian banks