CONNEXIS provides tangible success
Building Resilient Organisations
The structural resilience of an organisation depends widely on its capacity to
- Adapt in time
- At lowest possible cost
to external changes and shocks.
Sustainable Market Success
An organisation’s sustained market success is based on
- Financial strength
- Organizational preparedness, and the
- Ability to align with societal developments, shifts and ruptures.
Therefore, good performance in ESG – environmental, social and corporate governance - is a key element of corporate survival, whether defined by quality performance or financial indicators.
CONNEXIS Contributions to Tangible Success
- Introduction of ethical products
- Positioning in ethical markets
- Protecting and strengthening reputation
- ESG-topic preparedness in due diligence, sell or buy side
- Responsible investment solutions for ethical investors
- Hedging of fixed assets and investments for the threatening tipping points of today: climate change, access to water, biodiversity/ecosystems degradation
- Improving management systems along the value chain