CONNEXIS Strategic ESG Advisory
Sustainable development & sustainability have advanced from a fringe topic for NGOs, insiders & experts to the center of attention in many societies, organizations & companies.
As public opinion shifts, industries (especially financial services) begin to realize, assess & measure the risks and opportunities associated with sustainable development.
While some organizations focus on improving primarily their sustainability related appearance, CONNEXIS applies a different approach:
- Through a highly cooperative process, we support our customers in making their entire business model and value chain more environmentally responsible, socially acceptable and at the same time more resilient and profitable
- In parallel, we help our customers improve their corporate governance policies, structures & processes in order to assure that products & services are consistently purchased, produced & marketed in a sustainable way.
CONNEXIS ESG |CSR Strategy Development Process
Based on a large number of successful strategic advisory projects, CONNEXIS has developed a structured strategy development and implementation process.
In close cooperation with our customer we first
- Identify the expectactions & targets of internal & external stakeholders
- Analyze the customer's current strategic positioning as well as the
- Peer group's ESG | CSR activities & profiles
In a second step we combine this analysis with CONNEXIS'
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of international standards & best practices and our
- Long term, detailed experience in ESG-CSR strategies
To advise our customers on
- Integrating sustainability into their business model and
- Improving their strategic ESG-CSR positioning
As a result, we support our customers in the
- Development of their own ESG | CSR policies
- Implementation of these policies through specific guidelines, processes, targets & KPIs
- Integration of ESG | CSR into their management systems.